Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

So pleased with Enzo's behaviour at the park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: So pleased with Enzo's behaviour at the park   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 7:03 pm

So yesterday he did a very quiet growl at a dog and although this was little, I was a bit dissapointed and wanted to get straight back to some more dog greetings today.

I went to the busy park probably at the busiest time of the day too.

In total Enzo met 4 dogs! And i'm pleased to say he was a little star Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

The third dog he met was crazy, bounding around all over the place and barked in enzos face and fair enough Enz did growl at him. I squirted water at him and he immediatley led down on the floor and didnt move whilst this crazy dog was still barking really loudly about 1 foot away from us. The owner couldnt catch it and was shouting at it but it ran away into a football pitch full of kids playing football. Hhhmm imagine if that was a staffy what people would say. It was a spaniel you see so it was ok! banghead She did apologise profusely though.

I was a bit shaken up but then we met another dog. Enzo's tail was wagging, they sniffed bums and off we went spinner smile I was so pleased with him, gave him a treat after each doggie greeting.

We also walked past lots of dogs on lead and he walked perfectly next to me with no pulling.

Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 23377

PostSubject: Re: So pleased with Enzo's behaviour at the park   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 8:12 pm

Wow honey thats superb woot

Wanna swap Enzo for Rocco for the day lol xxxx
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: So pleased with Enzo's behaviour at the park   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 8:23 pm

Yeaaahhhh! lol

Thank you. I was so pleased with him, I could tell he was pleased too he was all excited playing with his toys when we got home xx
Back to top Go down
Alliecass
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 6762

PostSubject: Re: So pleased with Enzo's behaviour at the park   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 8:37 pm

Thats brilliant news, well done enzo
Back to top Go down
wids
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 11372

PostSubject: Re: So pleased with Enzo's behaviour at the park   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 8:50 pm

Fantastic dancing

I love good stories like this when they make us proud spinner smile

All that work is starting to really pay off for you - well done Enzo jumping
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31854

PostSubject: Re: So pleased with Enzo's behaviour at the park   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 8:51 pm

Well done Enzo, you are doing so well

Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: So pleased with Enzo's behaviour at the park   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 8:56 pm

spinner smile Thank youuuuuuuuuu spinner smile
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: So pleased with Enzo's behaviour at the park   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:14 pm

It's about confidence Sel and you are getting that now. Well done to both you and Enzo, good team work.

Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Male
Number of posts : 3702

PostSubject: Re: So pleased with Enzo's behaviour at the park   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:18 pm

Good lad Enzo yes
Back to top Go down
xXxEricaxXx
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: So pleased with Enzo's behaviour at the park   Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:37 am

That's such good news! Awww, that makes me so happy. Where abouts do you take him? I wish there was a park near me like that. Mine are getting much more comfortable around people because there are so many around but not many peeps with dogs.

Good boy Enzo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So pleased with Enzo's behaviour at the park   

Back to top Go down

So pleased with Enzo's behaviour at the park
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1