Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

Thundercoat Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
babypink
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1830

PostSubject: Thundercoat Update   Thu 10 Nov 2011, 12:32 pm

Day two of the Thundercoat, decided to get OH to put the coat on Georgie before I got home see how she would react when I came through the door. Went in, she came through to the kitchen jumped up the once but it was a gentle up and one bark and that was it, she was then on all four paws.

After that she was so calm and just walked everywhere, againi t was on her for two hours then it came off. She shook herself and went back to running and trotting everywhere. Personally I would not recommend it for too long I guess its a bit like having a rather tight jacket on and you cant wait to get it off

I like it though gives me a break from the manic that it my house
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 23446

PostSubject: Re: Thundercoat Update   Thu 10 Nov 2011, 3:00 pm

Wow that seems to have such a dramtic impact doesnt it - I saw Julie on FB put one on Indi for the fireworks and even she said the difference was amazing xx
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: Thundercoat Update   Thu 10 Nov 2011, 6:23 pm

I've ordered one for Elsdon, he is fine at home but wants to say hello to just everyone we meet in the street and is a pain so I wondered if it would calm him down a little and give my arm a rest and my voice a break, I'm fed up with shouting at him spinner smile
Back to top Go down
babypink
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1830

PostSubject: Re: Thundercoat Update   Tue 15 Nov 2011, 10:25 am

Fingers crossed its ok for you

Georgie has it on when i need a bit of peace time, as she is like a bullet in the house. Its brilliant, and as posted elsewhere she is better on the lead too, not pulling like a train.

Its noticeable when I take it off her she shakes herself and has a good old scratch. I guess its basically the Dog Straight jacket :-)
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: Thundercoat Update   Tue 15 Nov 2011, 12:40 pm

Used it last night and thought it was brilliant, it calmed him down and he wasn't pulling my arm out to greet other people. We must have walked past at least three young blokes (his favourite) and no pulling to get to them. I'm most impressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thundercoat Update   

Back to top Go down

Thundercoat Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1