Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

Chinese Whispers....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toni
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 5585

PostSubject: Chinese Whispers....   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 8:41 am

A couple of u may of seen my FB, but for those who havent.

I got a phone call a few days ago, 'Is Stel OK?' By another staffy owner. I was like 'Eh, yeah!'

5 minutes later, 2 women knock on my door, again staffy owners off the estate 'What happened?' I was like again, 'WTF u on bout'

Well, apparently Stel is a major danger on the estate, she ran up to a friendly staff and ripped a chunk out of his side, now there is a bloke looking round the streets for my dog. Funny, cos I am the one that walks her 99% of the time and I know she is fine with other dogs.

So I trace it back to where it started, some dirty little skank on the estate. I rang my mum to tell her, who doesnt help, saying, 'C'mon, get your shoes on, go smack her' haha.

I left it cos it was quite late but the next morning my mum bumped into her whilst taking Enzo and told her she best get to my house before I have to go to her, my mum rang me and with that, there is a knock on the door and its the bullshitter herself, still in PJs and Slippers, nearly crying. Saying she would never dare bring trouble to my door. umm

I get down to finding out the dogs owner, and suprise suprise I have him on my facebook, so he would know full well it wasnt Stel.

I messaged him and asked him about it.

So, the truth is,

6 months ago his dog was involved in a scuffle with a brindle nasty bitch, NOT RED.
His not bothered, his dog didnt just sit there, they was both to blame, no major damage - HE DEFINITLY ISNT LOOKING FOR MY DOG
His dog and Stel have met previously, HE REMEMBERS THIS IN THE FIELD.

The bullshitting starter who came to my house in slippers, she had been slagging staffs off in general, he had been telling her they are fine, his only come across one agressive one but he didnt blame the dog, the other dog wouldnt go back to its owner. He said, he had been told its from near the 'little park' (cross the road from me) but he didnt know whose dog it was, and like he said he wasnt bothered. So people automatically assume its my dog, yet there is 3 that live cross the road to the left, 2 that live cross the road to the right, but hey its my dog, probably the best temprement with other dogs outta all the staffys I come across!

Now if they had said Buddy, they would of had a chance of being anywhere close - BUT they are always on lead when we see other dogs, but STEL, she is brilliant with dogs!

Could quite easily of caused alot of trouble though. bash
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Male
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Whispers....   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 8:46 am

Good old FB strikes again :-(
Back to top Go down
Toni
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Whispers....   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 8:55 am

No it wasnt on facebook but I found the guy on facebook, and asked him over it. This was done by silly bitches on the estate, the lass who started it hasnt got facebook. spinner smile
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Whispers....   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 12:50 pm

You were quite right to sort it out Toni, I would have if it had been about Elsdon and Ruby.

Our dogs get enough bad press without this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Whispers....   

Back to top Go down

Chinese Whispers....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1