Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

Strange Traits??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Strange Traits??   Tue 17 Apr 2012, 8:05 am

spinner smile

I know we may have had this question before, but as we have a few new members I thought it would be fun to ask again.....so..............

What Strange Trait does your poochie have?

It can't be trained but just a habit/trait they developed on their own.

You can only name one yes lol!

Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strange Traits??   Tue 17 Apr 2012, 8:07 am

Diesel - Bubbles - when Paul runs me a bath I always know when I get home as Diesel does like a circle dance - and then runs upstairs and cries at the bathroom door

Rocco - Loo Roll Inserts - He will sit and cry and nudge the bin in the bathroom somehow he knows there's an loo roll insert - if he ever gets one he runs around with it like a loon

Back to top Go down
tifla
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 635

PostSubject: Re: Strange Traits??   Tue 17 Apr 2012, 9:17 am

Bertie is an odd bod - he's another loo roll insert lover - nor can he resist a Pringles tube. However, far more annoyingly, he will still occasionally nick & shred the actual loo roll if he gets chance - which is both untidy & v inconvenient. oops

He chases patches of light - reflections off a watch for eg - he will jump up at the wall after them! if he 'catches' one on the floor or the furniture he tries to bite it & when this doesn't work he will attempt to dig it up! lol

When he play fights with us he uses his paws - a lot - far more than any of my previous dogs have done. He'll grab hold of your hand with his paws - very strange. He looks like a huge jrt when he play fights.

You might have seen the vids I posted? The last one of him tearing around like a mad thing is a toned down version of something he suddenly does most days - one second he'll be snoozing in front of the fire, the next... When he is doing this he will grab hold of anything he can get his mouth around. It's the grunting & groaning which is really funny. lol!
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strange Traits??   Tue 17 Apr 2012, 10:04 am

lol! Bertie is a funny little poochie lol!

I did see the video it was hilarious x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Traits??   

Back to top Go down

Strange Traits??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1