Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

F.A.O. Jan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lindauk
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 9711

PostSubject: F.A.O. Jan   Thu 26 Jul 2012, 4:34 pm

Went up this afternoon and Colin is on top form, he doesn't stay in the pens like the other piglats and has full run of the farm.
He and Dell get on very well, as long as he gets his own way ( Colin that is ) and I was so chuffed that Rosie now just ignores Dell altogether.
I made flapjack the other day and put to much sugar in it so it was hard, but Colin , Rosie and all made short work of it, even Dell jumped up and stole some out of my hand.
Its funny watching Colin have the run of the farm and he comes when called., He's suckling from a bottle of lambs milk, Bill's talking about sending him up the valley to live with some-one else, Ive tryed to persuade him to keep him , he said we could have him and I'm so so tempted, but Im sure the neighbours would kick off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2-hPxi0g2g&list=UU0mP5KCroJbb34vGRWdSDxA&index=3&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d2FpyPwTz4&list=UU0mP5KCroJbb34vGRWdSDxA&index=1&feature=plcp

The pond

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJkZwXQHzJQ&list=UU0mP5KCroJbb34vGRWdSDxA&index=2&feature=plcp

Will post still pics soon.
Back to top Go down
lindauk
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. Jan   Thu 26 Jul 2012, 9:07 pm

Last years litter in the background, daren't go in with them.

Colin in the gooseberry bush with Bill picking them for him.

It was misty up there today, but dry.

Dell waiting for Colin.They get on so well.

The lovely Rosie with the rest of her brood, 3/4 have already left home.

See how the sows protect the whappy runt here ,bless him he's tiny compared to his siblings.

Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. Jan   Thu 26 Jul 2012, 10:23 pm

Awww what a cutie and if you want him Linda sod the neighbours

Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. Jan   Fri 27 Jul 2012, 12:55 pm

Good grief Colin you've grown lol But he looks good on it though doesn't he? He's almost as big as Dell? Can't think of a better dog to look after little (or not so little) Colin.

Thanks for keeping me updated on him Linda. It looks nice up at the farm even if there is a little bit of mist up there too. How's Bill? He's such a nice man to look after his little runts like that.

I will have to come up again very soon and this time I'll remember to bring my sticky toffee pudding home with me!

Elsdon says hello to his best friend Keith love and Ruby has a big kiss for Dell blow kiss

Back to top Go down
lindauk
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. Jan   Fri 27 Jul 2012, 3:43 pm

Bill what a guy ....he insisted on feeding me gooseberries yesterday out of them hands of his.......
we came down home with gooseberries, tomato's, raspberries, and fresh sawdust with a lovely smell, for the ninja bun yab and black belted qwiny pig.

Bill really looks after his animals he's got 40 chickens now, so we'lll have fresh eggs next time no doubt.
Dell loves it up there , and Bill says if we want to go away he'll take Dell up there, he kept saying let him off lead, but we didn't want to except when we were down by the caravan's, too many animals and so much that can go wrong.

You must come up before he moves Jan.

I wouldn't take Colin Jo as he has the potential to be as big as his dam Rosie,but he is very cute but spoiled and likes his own way.He spends all day ratching around and tearing into bags that might have food in.He has free rein up there and goes where he pleases, although comes when called, Bill reckons he could be trained as well as a dog.
Back to top Go down
Alliecass
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 6762

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. Jan   Fri 27 Jul 2012, 4:22 pm

aaahhhhhh thats who colin is LOL, he is gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support

Female

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. Jan   Sun 29 Jul 2012, 8:26 pm

Erm no I wouldn't want to eat gooseberries out of his hand, as they are typical working ones - mucky, but how lovely to give you all that stuff.

I didn't realise he was moving, hope he's planning on taking Colin with him as he has spoilt him rotten by the sound of it but then he does love all his animals, you can tell that.

I'll try and get up sometime soon spinner smile
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support

Female

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. Jan   Sun 29 Jul 2012, 8:27 pm

Yes Allie, Colin is a cute piggie, growing bigger by the day, he was so titchie when I first went up and didn't like me cuddling him lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. Jan   

Back to top Go down

F.A.O. Jan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staffiezone :: Petzone :: Pictures Stories and Advice for Other Pets-
Jump to: