Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

Update on the boys.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rockromantic
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Update on the boys.    Tue 23 Oct 2012, 9:34 pm

As i can't come on the forum as often as i'd like (no internet at home currently) i thought i'd make a thread with an update of each of the boys.

Buster: finally putting on weight, has two lumps, one of which is now scab like, one which is remaining small, is at the vets so will be having them checked out, although his first owner said he got5 them when he was younger from nettles and wasps. Still being, a total little sod but is turning into a daddy's boy (noooooo) dreading fireworks with him as he's terrified after a neighbour set one of as i was walking past with him. :(

Max: big dopey, lovable as ever. Stilll a fatty :D

Sammy: Become more protective and obsessed over 'his' stuff, bullies Buster out of his own dinner, so Buster has his dinner in the living room away from the others. an issue re: his guarding we can hopefully work on. Still has an odd growl at Buster but they curl up with each other and he's much more patient than he's ever been.

George: My lovely George, a little angel as ever, hoping to start getting him to meet other dogs, as he's very vocal when he see's them but has never been aggressive, just waiting on a friend with a very laid back doggy to sort out a date :)

Now off to catch up on all of your threads!
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31891

PostSubject: Re: Update on the boys.    Tue 23 Oct 2012, 9:49 pm

Thanks for the update, great to hear how they are all doing

Back to top Go down

Update on the boys.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1