Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

Insurance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Insurance   Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:04 pm

Just had Reubens renewal through and it has gone from £28 a month to £36.19 per month with M&S. That is for the premium cover but I am looking at shopping around declaring his allergies to see if I can get it any cheaper elsewhere.
I am very disappointed that they have increased it despite it being a claim free year

Back to top Go down
xclairex1
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6615

PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Thu 20 Dec 2012, 5:50 pm

Sadly I don't think any companies accept dogs with declared conditions so you'd have to start again really.

I have two with Esure and two with Axa but just waiting for the esure ones to run out and Ill switch them Axa give better insurance at a better price.

Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Thu 20 Dec 2012, 5:55 pm

His allergies have settled down again now since changing his food and eliminating beef from his diet so I am barely spending anything at the vets now. It is just a case of 'what if?' but I cannot think of what could be so expensive in connection to his allergies unless they got that bad that he had to have multiple tests and injections. I am sure Zoe spent over £2k on Loomis allergies

Back to top Go down
Alliecass
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 6762

PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Thu 20 Dec 2012, 6:20 pm

thats a big increase Jo, I hope you find a better deal xx
Back to top Go down
Bubbles-mum
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1916

PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Thu 20 Dec 2012, 9:16 pm

They did it to me Jo. So I went else where. I'm with direct line at the moment for the year witch will end in March next year. But i'm looking at Tesco. They seem good for the money. And they do life insurance to. But Rus said Tesco is direct line. But they are cheaper. Hows that work I don't no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insurance   

Back to top Go down

Insurance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staffiezone :: Dog Chat, Help and Advice :: General or Random Staffie, Bullie and Dog Chat-
Jump to: