Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

Anyone in Ashton-under-Lyne - American bull help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rockromantic
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Anyone in Ashton-under-Lyne - American bull help   Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:15 am

There's a dog roaming loose for the past 11 days, boxer possibly an American bull, pure white, very very timid.

Roaming over quite a bit of land and know the area, she roaming on alt street, St. Albans and near the rail track the street next to pegs tavern leads to.

Been out past two nights to look for her, saw her twice yesterday but it was dark, wet and couldn't find where she'd ran to. The weather was freezing, I'm going out again now, people in te area are feeding her, if anyone local fancies coming helping looking and catching her please let me know.

She has shown an interested on a male dog but when owner approached she ran of :(
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in Ashton-under-Lyne - American bull help   Wed 13 Feb 2013, 12:36 pm

Hope she's safe and well now?
Back to top Go down
rockromantic
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in Ashton-under-Lyne - American bull help   Wed 13 Feb 2013, 12:39 pm

She's still out there hun. I went looking again this morning she had been spotted but I couldn't find her :( had to come bak cause I ha buster with me with no coat a it started snowing :(
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in Ashton-under-Lyne - American bull help   Wed 13 Feb 2013, 2:16 pm

There was a group of us out for a couple of hours last night but we did not see her. We co ordinated groups so if she as seen we could hopefully corner her.
Lots of sightings during the day though. There is another meet tonight but I cannot make tonight.

Just hope someone finds her today as it is freezing and the snow is coming down quite heavily

Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in Ashton-under-Lyne - American bull help   Wed 13 Feb 2013, 3:06 pm

I hope she is found safeand well soon x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in Ashton-under-Lyne - American bull help   

Back to top Go down

Anyone in Ashton-under-Lyne - American bull help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1