Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

Natures Menu Frozen Minced Meat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bubbles-mum
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1916

PostSubject: Natures Menu Frozen Minced Meat   Mon 07 Oct 2013, 6:52 pm

What are your thoughts on Natures Menu Frozen Minced Meat. I did get some pet mince from the butcher for 1kg for 99p. But got so feed up with them not always chopping this up for me. Only one did this as he was so nice, but the others couldn't be asked. So I don't bother with them anymore as it's so hard trying to chop the meat up frozen. And if I let it defrost it got very messy and I couldn't stand touching this or smelling this. So I was going to use this other place up North who do pet mince but thought of Natures Menu Frozen Minced Meat. These are a lot cheaper than other business who do pet mince but not cheaper than the butcher of course but would try them out. It's in a big 2kg bag and I weigh it out for him at 200g as I did this for him when he had the other meats. I did go over to 300g once and he put the weight on. Has anyone used them.
Back to top Go down
lindauk
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 9711

PostSubject: Re: Natures Menu Frozen Minced Meat   Mon 07 Oct 2013, 7:11 pm

Dell eats Natures Menu but he only eats the beef chunks, we have butchers meat as well but our butcher is more accomadating and will cut it up.
Go to a car boot and buy your self a foodprocessor (sp) there great I couldn't be with-out mine.
Use it for allsorts.
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Re: Natures Menu Frozen Minced Meat   Mon 07 Oct 2013, 8:45 pm

I buy them on the odd occasion for a treat but typically he has kibble on a daily basis

Back to top Go down
xclairex1
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6615

PostSubject: Re: Natures Menu Frozen Minced Meat   Tue 08 Oct 2013, 3:15 pm

Have used a few times but not a fan. It's still processed because if you look at the ingredients the chicken will contain other things as well as chicken which it shouldn't.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natures Menu Frozen Minced Meat   

Back to top Go down

Natures Menu Frozen Minced Meat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1