Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

When your out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: When your out   Tue 15 Oct 2013, 10:58 pm

...what do they get up to?

(Sorry if this has been posted before)

I'm sure Enzo just sleeps. I always exercise him before I go out.
When I come home I've spied through the window before I open the door and he's always on his chair curled up or he hears me and I see him jumping down from the chair.
Sometimes there's a warm spot on my bed where he's been. I think he quite Likes the peace and quiet!
Back to top Go down
xclairex1
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6615

PostSubject: Re: When your out   Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:41 pm

I think mine just settle down. I know diesel does - he sometimes doesn't even get up when we come in. he goes and gets into our bed under the duvet lol, I think Kai goes to bed with him and the girls in the living room.

Would love to film them though and see. x

Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Male
Number of posts : 3722

PostSubject: Re: When your out   Wed 16 Oct 2013, 6:45 am

Alfie settles straight down , he has a mat in front of a rad which he starts on but always ends up in his bed
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: Re: When your out   Wed 16 Oct 2013, 9:50 am

i watched something the other night where they videod what dogs get up to when the owners are out , and they were doin allsorts of naughty things LOL

i have been peering through the window at mine when i come in but he hears the car now so is up and about , so i walked in once and got my husband to drive round so he couldnt hear the car , but i still couldnt see him , but i have come home and the sofa has a warm patch , so i guess hes been on there which is his bed anyway , then other times i think he sits by the patio door looking for cats , as he does this all the time anyway when im here , one time i left him and he had chewed a clock made of paper that my daughter made at school that she left on the floor , and i was a tad worried it was goin to be the start of things to come , but hes been ok since , when i leave him now i just say to him im goin shopping get on your bed , and when i come in i just come in i dont make a fuss , cause at first i was making a big deal saying bye to him , and when i come in i was making a big fuss , but then i read that can attualkly cause separation anxiety

Back to top Go down
*lou*
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: When your out   Wed 16 Oct 2013, 2:25 pm

My 2 just sleep unless the door goes then I know they get up and bark! I turn the door buzzer onto silent though so they rarely get disturbed. They just snooze on the sofas.
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31893

PostSubject: Re: When your out   Wed 16 Oct 2013, 6:32 pm

I thin Reuben gets in the sofa but having watched the programme the other night it does make me wonder especially as 85% are stressed but don't show my outward signs

Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: When your out   Wed 16 Oct 2013, 7:48 pm

I'd love to film it. My brothers got a camera that he puts in his race car to film him racing so I might ask to borrow it!
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31893

PostSubject: Re: When your out   Wed 16 Oct 2013, 8:17 pm

I'm not sure if I would want to watch. I could never relax when I was out as I knew Chloe barked constantly and it put me on edge every time I went out.
Neighbours have never mentioned Reuben so I hope he is pretty quiet and relaxed when I am out

Back to top Go down
lindauk
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 9711

PostSubject: Re: When your out   Wed 16 Oct 2013, 8:32 pm

Alan says you can hook up video on your computer to your mobile phone so you can watch them in real time.
We know Dell sleeps and were sure Lulu does as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When your out   

Back to top Go down

When your out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staffiezone :: Dog Chat, Help and Advice :: General or Random Staffie, Bullie and Dog Chat-
Jump to: