Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

just been asked to stud wiley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Male
Number of posts : 3722

PostSubject: Re: just been asked to stud wiley    Thu 28 Nov 2013, 8:27 pm

Staffylover wrote:
staffymad wrote:

tbh i think im goin to say the next time that he has been nuetered  if i can getaway with it  as today he wouldnt of known as he asked if he was a dog or a bitch , i live in a small town and if it gets round hes nuetered , i think it will be better ,( less stealable ) , im very well known now cause im always out with him , and for some strange reason pl keep saying they have never seen a blue before round here , when i know of 6 at least , but most dont walk them so there never seen , so mines a novelty to ppl my main concern now would be someone trying to pinch him , so if ppl think hes done there's no point in pinching him
I think you may struggle saying he has been neutered with a pair of plums dangling lol! 
yep my thoughts too jo lol! 
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: Re: just been asked to stud wiley    Thu 28 Nov 2013, 8:58 pm

There is that about it Jo LOL But he had to ask  today if he was male or female , so i might get away with it PMSL , both times i have been stopped its  been from ppl in cars so there not that close to him , i might just say hes a girl LOL afterall he wears a purple collar:Funny: 

Attually my daughter found one a few months ago wandering the streets of blackpool and we picked her up brought her home and found her owner via the dog warden , but my lass said that she was a male LOL and at the time my daughter was more dog savvy than me as she has her own dog , and i said tasha i dont think this dog is a male lol!  and it was a female on heat so was abit enlarged in that region , and my lass said i could of swore i saw some balls lol 
Back to top Go down

just been asked to stud wiley
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2