Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

wileys new bed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Male
Number of posts : 3690

PostSubject: Re: wileys new bed    Sun 17 Nov 2013, 3:52 pm

Mandy I'd go back & kick off if you don't get any joy , they might be ok but if not just tell them he's a rescue & you feel let down by them lol
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31832

PostSubject: Re: wileys new bed    Sun 17 Nov 2013, 5:08 pm

Thanks for the heads up Mandy, we were looking at these in jolleyes today but did not fancy paying £40 if he does not sleep in it. Jolleyes are selling the XL one for £40 and the large for £32 but that is still a lot for a bit of foam.
Reuben usually loves his never go flat bed but belle is sleeping with him even though she has her own bed and I think it may be strange for him sharing a bed

Last edited by Staffylover on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: wileys new bed    Sun 17 Nov 2013, 10:02 pm

Mine was from home sense (t k max), only cost about £20 and I've washed it since having it, it's not going flat but I do plump it up every morning to keep its shape
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: Re: wileys new bed    Wed 20 Nov 2013, 9:17 am

i think wiley likes his bed , he slept all through the night in it rather than goin on the sofa
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: wileys new bed    Wed 20 Nov 2013, 1:13 pm

Thats good. I have tried covering Belle and Reuben with a fur throw at night time, it did not work on monday night but last night Reuben stayed in bed until my alarm went off at 5.15 so hopefully this will continue

Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: wileys new bed    Wed 20 Nov 2013, 1:31 pm

I think i could of now got a tuffies as he does really like it , hes been in it allday today, so will upgrade when i can afford to as martin speaks very higly of the tuffies ,

How come rueban started goin in your bed Jo ? wiley wil litrally just get in now at 7am after my husband has let him out for a pee , its kinds his routine now to do that , jump in and get under the cover LOL but he has tried a couple of times since we have had him to come up at night , my husband said to let him stay , but i took him back down as i thought if i did he would want to do it everynight , my freinds staffy sleeps in there bed right between them and thats what wiley would do given the chance , and i wouldnt get any sleep cause he pokes you with his paws and it hurts
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: wileys new bed    Wed 20 Nov 2013, 8:22 pm

I think he may be getting cold at night. He has been in his own bed all summer and only got on after the alarm went off, now he is getting on during the night again.
There is no way he would be allowed inside the bed.

I looked around for a second hand tuffies but did not have much luck

Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: wileys new bed    Wed 20 Nov 2013, 10:15 pm

staffymad wrote:
wiley wil litrally just get in now at 7am after my husband has let him out for a pee , its kinds his routine now to do that , jump in and get under the cover LOL but he has tried a couple of times since we have had him to come up at night , my husband said to let him stay , but i took him back down as i thought if i did he would want to do it  everynight , my freinds staffy sleeps in there bed right between them and thats what wiley would do given the chance , and i wouldnt get any sleep cause he pokes you with his paws and it hurts
This is exactly how it started with Enzo, 5 years down the line he's in my bed every night from about 1am when he starts getting cold!
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: wileys new bed    Wed 20 Nov 2013, 10:19 pm

now this is what i thought with wiley , as the couple of times hes done it were colder nights
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: wileys new bed    Wed 20 Nov 2013, 10:27 pm

Staffylover wrote:
I think he may be getting cold at night. He has been in his own bed all summer and only got on after the alarm went off, now he is getting on during the night again.
There is no way he would be allowed inside the bed.

I looked around for a second hand tuffies but did not have much luck
i know i keep looking for second hand ones , but the only ones i saw were miles away , so at 80 quid starting bid them the petrol to go and pick it up, they were neally new price
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: wileys new bed    Wed 20 Nov 2013, 10:36 pm

There's attually one on ebay now , but its in fife :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wileys new bed    

Back to top Go down

wileys new bed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staffiezone :: Dog Chat, Help and Advice :: General or Random Staffie, Bullie and Dog Chat-
Jump to: