Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

not so proud of wiley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: not so proud of wiley    Sat 23 Nov 2013, 7:07 pm

Hello

I cannot beleive wiley did this , i was on the park this morning , and it was very frosty , and i let wiley off and he was walking abit odd LOL and then he rolled over and seemed to be enjoying himself , anyway quite a few other dogs were on , and one of them is very dog agressive and on a lead so i didnt want him running over so i put him on his lead , then after about 10 minutes the dogs were in the distance so i decided to let him go , but its an open field , which leads to a culdisac where there's houses , the road is pretty quiet and on the other side of the road there's a large wire fence ,  anyway i let him go , hes been loose on here 100's of times and knows to stay on the grass , well i let him go , he darted across the road , ran upto the fence and wouldnt come back ,i thought he was goin to run off into the housing estate ,  i got him back eventually grabbed him by his colar  and gave him a right telling off and put him back on a really short leese all the way round the field and then home , he knew as he kept looking at me with those sorry full eyes ,anbd i just kept saying your a naughtly boy , i didnt speak to him for an hour LOL i was so annoyed , as anything could of happened if a car was there , anyway before he did this i got a couple of pics, and the other pic with the horse is from last week

Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31832

PostSubject: Re: not so proud of wiley    Sat 23 Nov 2013, 11:30 pm

On dear, I wonder if he was on the scent of something? maybe a fox had been around there in the night and he could smell it? is he castrated? if not he could have smelt a bitch on heat.

Main things he is safe, despite being a bit naughty.

Nice pics too, the coat looks well on him

Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: not so proud of wiley    Sun 24 Nov 2013, 8:47 am

We do get foxes Jo quite alot attually , now two nights ago we took him for his last walk on a different park just for a change, and its only a small park with lots of bushes at the bottom , and he went in the bushes and i couldnt get him out , and i thought fox then ,

he is intact , but come to think of it , we were on another park last week , and there was a jack russel running loose and i could see another dog near it and abit of a commotion with both owners grabbing there dogs , then the lady with the retriver came over to me as i know her , and she said that jack is on heat and her dog had tried to mount it, wiley did not try and go over or anything , he just looked over and carried on walking with me , and that jack was on heat

hes been loose on same park this morning , throwing a ball for him and he didnt run off he was very good

coats a good fit , apart from it just bags a tiny bit on the belly wrap bit
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31832

PostSubject: Re: not so proud of wiley    Sun 24 Nov 2013, 11:30 am

Reuben is very interested in Belle even though he is castrated. This morning we went for a walk around the park, I tried to avoid other dogs but we met two bichon frise and one was trying to hump belle even though he was castrated and he refused to go back to his owner and was following us when we walked away.

I would not worry about it too much if he as Okay this morning x

Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: not so proud of wiley    Sun 24 Nov 2013, 9:41 pm

Aww bless him, sounds like he's trying to push the boundries. I know them sorry eyes they give lol
Always worth remembering too that dogs live in the moment so only tell them off when they are being naughty and not for ages after it's happened otherwise they get confused. Hope that doesn't come across rude but just wanted to say.

Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: not so proud of wiley    Sun 24 Nov 2013, 9:53 pm

i know only to tell him off when it happens spinner smile  i just ignored him for a while , rather than make a fuss of him like i normally do all day long , i talk to him constantly all day long lol!  im sure the neighbours can here me and think i need locking up haha , no you didnt come across as rude thanks 
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: not so proud of wiley    Sun 24 Nov 2013, 10:00 pm

Yeah I'm the same I do it out on walks and sometimes don't realise people can hear me, I've had some funny looks!
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: not so proud of wiley    Sun 24 Nov 2013, 10:12 pm

i try not to do it on walks LOL , but it does just happen automatically, but in the house im terrible , i talk back to my self aswell like wileys talking to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not so proud of wiley    

Back to top Go down

not so proud of wiley
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1