Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

Sharing toys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Sharing toys   Tue 10 Dec 2013, 9:43 pm

On the whole Belle and Reuben do very well with sharing toys considering how long they have been together, however stag bars are not to be shared as Reuben seems to hold more value to them.
If he leaves his she will take it and vice versa which I am Ok with however on occasion Belle will try and take it from him whilst he is chewing it and he will growl at her to warn her off. I usually shout her too so the situation is diffused.

My question is should I step in or leave Reuben to our her in her place?

We never really had this issue with Chloe as she did not play with toys that much but when she did Reuben always gave I to her if she wanted what he had

Back to top Go down
xclairex1
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6615

PostSubject: Re: Sharing toys   Tue 10 Dec 2013, 11:09 pm

I'd leave them and hopefully she will take the telling from him and not try and take it again, Obviously you'd step in if it got heated .

Back to top Go down

Sharing toys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1