Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

wileys goin bald

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: wileys goin bald    Sat 14 Dec 2013, 6:41 pm

Dont panic yet LOL his leather collar has made him go a bit bald under the neck  no way  bearing in mind it is exceptionaly thick , when i went top buy wiley , i asked why he didnt wear a harness , and the guy said it was because they rubbed and also leather collars rubbed him and thats why he had the collar he had (very tatty old thing that was freyed ) so i just thought that the guy was just saying that because he wasnt really a pampered pooch and the guy had already lied about other stuff , but anyway it does appear that harness's and leather collars do cause wiley to go bald , so im thinking of buying him one of these for daytime house use ? its exactly the same as the one he came with , so i can put a disk on it so i know hes got id on should he go missing from my garden or house , and just using his leather one for walks not that i use it for leading him , but i love his leather collar and it was alot of money LOL

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dog-Life-Cushioned-Super-Collar-Black-4cm-48-73cm-LARGE-Dog-Collar-/301011455816?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Kitchen_Steamers_Cookers_PP&var=&hash=item4615ae4f48#ht_813wt_722

Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Re: wileys goin bald    Sat 14 Dec 2013, 10:38 pm

My friends dog goes bald when he wears anything other than a fleece collar, have you considered a fleece one for him at all?

You can get some nice staffie knot fleece collars or plain ones like the ones I have from dog games. If you look at staffysel avatar pic that is a staffie knot fleece collar

Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: Re: wileys goin bald    Sat 14 Dec 2013, 10:51 pm

i did have a quick look where i got his harness from , but there more expensive , not that i mind paying for him , but its only just to wear in the house as would really like to wear his leather one outside
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Re: wileys goin bald    Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:10 pm

I think Reuben's collar was about £9 plus P&P

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wileys goin bald    

Back to top Go down