Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

bless him

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: bless him    Wed 22 Jan 2014, 12:35 pm

I got a rude awakening at 5.30 this morning , wiley barking his head off , came downstairs and he was barking at the door, he normaly gets woke up by my hubby at 7am , anyway we let him out thought nothing of it , then when i took him on his walk this morning he didnt poo , i took him onto 3 different parks and thought there's something not right here as hes regular , then it dawned on me did he do a poo at 5.30 , cheacked the garden and yes he has bless him

On another note tho he had peed on my sofa , he doesant do this often , but the two times hes done it hes been upset , and yesterday that dog bit him in the face so im thinking its unsettled him and hes had an accident , he also has a couple of lumps on his head that must of been when he got bit :(
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Re: bless him    Wed 22 Jan 2014, 1:00 pm

Aww poor lad, keep an eye on the lumps and make sure the skin is not broken as they can easily get infected.
Hopefully he will have forgotten about yesterday and will be right as rain tonight. Could something have woken him and he needed the toilet due to being woken up?

Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: bless him    Wed 22 Jan 2014, 1:09 pm

there doesnt look to be any broken skin just lumps that you can see that are raised in his fur

I realy dont know why he woke up but when he barks like that usually something has startled him as hes not a barker , doesnt even bark at the doorbel or postman, so something may of woke him
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: bless him    Wed 22 Jan 2014, 1:14 pm

Could have been a fox or something in the garden? My two sleep upstairs with us (on the floor) so the only time they bark is if our son comes home late and we are all in bed

Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: bless him    Wed 22 Jan 2014, 8:35 pm

Awwww bless him. I wonder if it were Foxes or even hedgehogs xx
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: bless him    Wed 22 Jan 2014, 8:57 pm

we do get foxes as my neighbour feeds them , but if wiley has a scent he will usually go rushing out on a mission he just went out did what he had to and came back in , i hope were not goin to have a repeat performance tonight LOL altho would rather a early morning wake than a poo in the house i suppose,

having said that tho maybe a fox came to the window , as i have known him be a sleep on the sofa and then get up wining and there's been a cat in the garden , how he knew it was there i dunno but he did
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: bless him    Wed 22 Jan 2014, 9:31 pm

They can hear things that we will never hear. Hope he sleeps through tonight

Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: bless him    Wed 22 Jan 2014, 9:44 pm

Just had a closer look at his lump it is like a red scab ,so the little sod  did puncture his skin  so i have bathed it in antiseptic , will keep and eye on it
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: bless him    Wed 22 Jan 2014, 9:58 pm

Salt water is good and if you have any green teabags in make up a brew (no milk) and bathe it with the green tea once it has cooled x

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bless him    

Back to top Go down

bless him
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1