Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

Boris & Belle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Boris & Belle   Sat 25 Jan 2014, 2:57 pm

They had a massive set to in the back garden today and ended up having a bit fight behind the shed which I could not get to as the space is too tight

I was screaming at them to stop and it seemed to go forever although it was probably nothing more than two minutes. I ended up picking one of my metal garden chairs up and smacking it against he side of the shed which seemed to break them up.

Belle got a right rollicking and scarpered into the house and the cat disappeared and has not been seen since.
I cannot see any injuries on the dog , god knows how but waiting for the cat to come home to check him out.

I think the cat has had long enough now to settle with the dogs but whenever I mention to Ian about a potential new home he is against the idea and thinks they will all settle down eventually

Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: Re: Boris & Belle   Sat 25 Jan 2014, 5:43 pm

Sorry to hear this Jo , my worry here would be for boris , if shes not goin to be cat freindly then she may go all out oneday and you wont be there in time to stop her , i have to confess wiley got a stray cat in our garden and luckily i got him to drop it , but if i hadnt seen it that cat would of been dead he was ragging it like crazy , i now cant let wiley out without checking the garden first as i know hes bad with cats and could deffo never live with one
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Boris & Belle   Sat 25 Jan 2014, 7:12 pm

Most of the time I miss the triggers as it is usually when I am out of the room. I spoke to Ian about it again earlier and he thinks we need to find somewhere for Boris

Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 15687

PostSubject: Re: Boris & Belle   Sat 25 Jan 2014, 7:34 pm

Such a shame. Has Boris come home yet and is he ok.

Trouble is once they start this it is very hard to control and they are being artful if it is only when you are not in the room, so one of them has that part sussed already.

Let us know how you get on.

Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Male
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Boris & Belle   Sat 25 Jan 2014, 7:52 pm

Cats are very funny creatures jo , they take sooooo long to come around to any changes , I tend to have to agree with Ian & what he is saying ,

Remind me is Boris ok with Rueben ??
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Boris & Belle   Sat 25 Jan 2014, 9:00 pm

He got used to Reuben but then reverted back to being aggressive with him and physically attacked him, I'm not sure why he went back to how he was. This was before we got Belle.

We were worried that it may be the dogs being noisy or playing that had made him worse but recently he came in from the garden and attacked Belle whilst she was fast asleep next to my chair.

Boris is home now and I cannot find any injuries. He does have two patches of matted fur which I assume is where she got hold of him, but the first thing he did was walk in and hiss at the dogs.

Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Male
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Boris & Belle   Sun 26 Jan 2014, 7:07 am

Funny how he has changed towards Reuben :(
You would like to think he'd be fine around the house knowing Reuben's good with him ,
Is belle a chaser of cats ?
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Boris & Belle   Sun 26 Jan 2014, 9:15 am

Yes it would appear she is. It does not help that the next door neighbours cats are always coming in and trying to get onto the kitchen units (they are never let indoors). Reuben and Boris dont bother and let them come in but she has started to chase them out

I'm glad she chases them out as I want to deter them from coming in bit I also don't want her to do it because of Boris

Back to top Go down
xclairex1
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6615

PostSubject: Re: Boris & Belle   Sun 26 Jan 2014, 8:10 pm

Any sign of him yet? X

Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Boris & Belle   Sun 26 Jan 2014, 8:12 pm

Yes, he came back last night and I could not find any injuries. However this morning I have found a cut just above his eye but it looks more like a graze. I have bathed it and will see how he gets on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boris & Belle   

Back to top Go down

Boris & Belle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1