Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

i thought he was gone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: i thought he was gone    Fri 21 Feb 2014, 7:45 pm

Tonight i thought wiley was goin to dart across the road , we took him out about an hour ago and when we got to the field i looked around for other dogs but couldnt see any so let him go as i unclipped him my hubby said no theres a cat on the poo bin , now wiley is terrible with cats and he had already ran off as my hubby said theres a cat , he ran straight to the bin but he hadnt seen the cat so i shouted him but when he first gets let off lead he can be abit ignorent when hes sniffing about, so i walked closer to the bin hoping to grab him when the cat darted off the bin and across the road , wiley jumped and went to give chase i screemed at him i bet half the estate near by could hear me , but he came straight back to me didnt even hesitate so i treated him and made a fuss , hubby made sure the cat had gone and wasnt in eye shot and wiley then carried on doin his own thing and never bothered  spinner smile 
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Male
Number of posts : 3722

PostSubject: Re: i thought he was gone    Fri 21 Feb 2014, 9:36 pm

Goodlad Wiley , least he came back Mandy & you defo did the right thing making a fuss of him IMO
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: i thought he was gone    Fri 21 Feb 2014, 9:38 pm

im still thinking about it now martin what could of happened , he was a good lad this time but will be extra vigilant now , i just never thought there would be a cat sat on the bin LOL i just tend to look for other dogs on the parks
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31891

PostSubject: Re: i thought he was gone    Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:08 pm

What a good boy to come back to you, really pleased it all ended well. Agree with a Martin in that you did the right thing giving him lots of fuss

Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: i thought he was gone    Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:12 pm

if you saw the way he is with cats you would both be amazed he came back , tbh hes a nightmare at home so for him to come back im not only proud of him but also quite shocked , his prey drive for cats is very strong i just keep telling him no when were out on walks but he will pull abit towards one , but when he see's one in the garden he's very bad on his own land
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31891

PostSubject: Re: i thought he was gone    Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:14 pm

Belles terrible and my next door neighbours cats are always sat on their window sill and she chases them every time she is out. They are far too high up for her to reach but it does not stop them running off with her in hot pursuit

Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: i thought he was gone    Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:19 pm

Staffylover wrote:
Belles terrible and my next door neighbours cats are always sat on their window sill and she chases them every time she is out. They are far too high up for her to reach but it does not stop them running off with her in hot pursuit

hes got to the point now where he see's cats that arent there LOL hes that obsessed , we have loads next door about 7 i think , then there's one the other side which is a pain as i used to let her in untill i got wiley and i feel proper mean telling her to go away i dont encourage her no more i just shoe her out
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 23424

PostSubject: Re: i thought he was gone    Sat 22 Feb 2014, 9:18 am

Awww so pleased your boy listened xx

Rocco has a very high prey drive so I have to be on my guard when on the fields x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i thought he was gone    

Back to top Go down

i thought he was gone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1