Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

do your dogs wagg there tails excessivly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: do your dogs wagg there tails excessivly    Sun 23 Feb 2014, 6:43 pm

I was just wondering if your dogs wagg there tails allot , wiley is a compulsive wagger LOL, and its really noticable in comparison to casper my mates staffy , casper will wag when he see's me but soon after will stop and no amount of talking to him will get him to wag , but i can get wiley to wagg that much that stuff goes flying in the house , i have a little halogen heater he waggs he knock's it over , all i have to do is talk to him and his tail is goin mental , his bum waggles with it and he walks acoss the room wagging with his bum wiggling its so comical
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31832

PostSubject: Re: do your dogs wagg there tails excessivly    Sun 23 Feb 2014, 6:49 pm

Reuben's Wags when he is excited and when he sees me, Belle does not wag hers very much but it's not as noticeable as it is quite short

Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 23354

PostSubject: Re: do your dogs wagg there tails excessivly    Mon 24 Feb 2014, 8:34 am

OMG Yes - I'm surprised they do actually manage lift off with their helicopter chopper tails lol

They really hurt too when they lash you leg ouch
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: Re: do your dogs wagg there tails excessivly    Mon 24 Feb 2014, 8:44 am

suziet wrote:
OMG Yes - I'm surprised they do actually manage lift off with their helicopter chopper tails lol

They really hurt too when they lash you leg :giggle:ouch

yes it bloody hurts LOL wiley has a habit of jumping on my knee when im on the pc chair stands with his bum to my face and gives me a wagg straight in my face and that hurts

when hes excited to see certain dog's his tail goes round in circles LOL
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Male
Number of posts : 3690

PostSubject: Re: do your dogs wagg there tails excessivly    Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:14 pm

Yep Alfie does when your speakin to him, it's just his way of say yep I'm happy
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: do your dogs wagg there tails excessivly    Mon 24 Feb 2014, 7:32 pm

Enzo does a tail wag & bum wiggle  lol! 
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: do your dogs wagg there tails excessivly    Mon 24 Feb 2014, 9:41 pm

Elsdon's is forever going at most people even if they are walking past us in the street, he also does the bum walk trying to get to people  spinner smile 
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 15686

PostSubject: Re: do your dogs wagg there tails excessivly    Fri 28 Feb 2014, 9:42 pm

Tail and bum wiggle here just like Enzo.

That's Kassi not me

Back to top Go down
rockromantic
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: do your dogs wagg there tails excessivly    Sat 01 Mar 2014, 6:45 pm

george does unless he's sulking. Sammy does but not much and max wags his stump only when he's playing :))
Back to top Go down
getcarter
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 2019

PostSubject: Re: do your dogs wagg there tails excessivly    Sat 01 Mar 2014, 7:30 pm

The girls not so much, infact Daisy only does it when she's ready to play. Big George on the other hand bum wiggles up to people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do your dogs wagg there tails excessivly    

Back to top Go down

do your dogs wagg there tails excessivly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1