Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

wileys mate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: wileys mate    Wed 19 Mar 2014, 9:31 am

Hello

I just thought concidering of late i seem to be putting threads up of wiley having bad experiences with other dogs , i thought i would put one up of the good times he has , i should get some pics really of him and this dog , he's a alasation cross rotty they think , he was a rescue at 4 months old from the rspca and he's adorable i think i can see abit of doberman in him as his legs are really long like a doberman  and he's such a lovely natured dog , him and wiley play ever so nice together and wiley has been known to pinch his ball and 9 times out of 10 he doesnt bother , his owner loves wiley and he seems to know a fair bit about dogs and how to train them and it shows in the way his dog behaves , why cant all dog walking experiences be like that , if every dog was like that i would be happy to go out with them all , as it stands now with the amount of bad experiences i prefer to have the field to myself , but then that doesnt help wiley keeping him socilaised
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31832

PostSubject: Re: wileys mate    Wed 19 Mar 2014, 8:39 pm

It's good he has some friends. Shame you don't live nearer, in the main we have pretty good walkers around here. We have the odd idiot that pops up now and again but I do enjoy meeting our doggie friends.

We have not seen Ty and Sasha since about October last year. They are two Staffies that Reuben has known for some time but Ty had a couple of incidents with other dogs where he was the aggressor and this was just before we lost contact with them so I am not sure how he will be with Reuben when we start seeing them again. Plus they have not met Belle yet. We don't see them in winter months as it is too dark for me to go on the fields when I get home so their owner goes on during the day whilst I am at work

Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: Re: wileys mate    Wed 19 Mar 2014, 8:53 pm

Staffylover wrote:
It's good he has some friends. Shame you don't live nearer, in the main we have pretty good walkers around here. We have the odd idiot that pops up now and again but I do enjoy meeting our doggie friends.

We have not seen Ty and Sasha since about October last year. They are two Staffies that Reuben has known for some time but Ty had a couple of incidents with other dogs where he was the aggressor and this was just before we lost contact with them so I am not sure how he will be with Reuben when we start seeing them again. Plus they have not met Belle yet.  We don't see them in winter months as it is too dark for me to go on the fields when I get home so their owner goes on during the day whilst I am at work

i wish i lived closer too same where my mum is its not too bad , but here theres only public parks so you can imagine the kinda ppl i meet on a daily basis , im annoyed at the beach been out of bounds with that scare of that stuff washed up , altho loads of dogs still go on , i darent risk it with wiley been such a ganit

there's some lovely dogs here but i would say theres more unpreditable ones that are loose and shouldnt be with totally idiot owners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wileys mate    

Back to top Go down

wileys mate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1