Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

oh dear god

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: oh dear god    Fri 04 Apr 2014, 9:32 am

Took wiley on the park this morning , and i met a retriever that we havent met for about 3 month's or more , he was only a 4month old puppy when i got wiley and i used to walk with her often but then she stopped goin on at the times i was on , anyway met her today and he's huge now , but hes really naughty she said , he just doesnt listen , hes 11 month's now and she was telling me of two incidents shes had with him , one was some kids came on the park and were climbing trees , and they took there shoes off , and he ran over and stole a shoe and legged it  oops 

But the other this is really quite bad and i always worry about wiley doin something like this , her dog was playing with another ladys dog and you know when they run into you and neally knock you flying , well they did knock this lady flying and her leg cracked and she broke it , this lady with the retriver was worried she was goin to get sued , but i have heard of this happening before , a whippet x staffie on another park went charging into someone and the lady he charged into broke her arm when she fell , wiley is a sod for doin that at times depending what dog hes playing with , i noticed when he was playing with the retriver he was doin it and i had to tell him off , other dogs he will just run with and not do it
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: oh dear god    Fri 04 Apr 2014, 3:09 pm

Ouch that sounds painful
I remember Enzo when he was a puppy running into a lady and knocking his head on her knee, she wasn't happy!
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: oh dear god    Fri 04 Apr 2014, 4:19 pm

StaffySel wrote:
Ouch that sounds painful
I remember Enzo when he was a puppy running into a lady and knocking his head on her knee, she wasn't happy!

i dont think we realise sometimes just how powerfull dogs can be , wiley ran into the back of me not long after i got him and knocked me off my feet LOL , but i suppose if someone wanted to be awkard they could sue ? i personally wopuldnt as i understand dogs are dogs and that it wasnt intensional

This lady was saying it was a right panic as the lady that broke her leg had two dogs without collars on as she had drove to the park and just let them loose , and she wanted the lady with the other dog to walk the dogs home for her as she was panicking for dogs , but with no collar's the lady couldnt really do anything , so she ran home got her husband and then went to the ladys house to get her husband who was in bed and he wouldnt wake up or answer his phone , eventually he did and they took him to her and then he drove the car and dogs home and took her to hospital , she says shes not seen her since , i think if it had been me i would of gone round to see if she was ok a few days later ?
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Re: oh dear god    Fri 04 Apr 2014, 5:34 pm

Blooming heck, I have had dogs run into me but thankfully no damage. It makes me laugh how you can have a huge field and they want to run about where you are stood

Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: oh dear god    Fri 04 Apr 2014, 6:07 pm

Staffylover wrote:
Blooming heck, I have had dogs run into me but thankfully no damage. It makes me laugh how you can have a huge field and they want to run about where you are stood

it really makes you think , it could be any one of us dog walkers it happens too
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: oh dear god    Fri 04 Apr 2014, 8:41 pm

I've been knocked off my feet by a dog and it fair takes the wind out of you  spinner smile 

Luckily no broken bones though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh dear god    

Back to top Go down

oh dear god
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1