Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

so so proud of wiley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: so so proud of wiley    Sun 06 Apr 2014, 9:25 pm

Mates staffie (casper) escaped tonight , mate rang me panicking saying he's gone , so i sent my youngest to the park to see if she could see him as she was already out playing on the front with her mates she went to the end of my road , he had crossed the road from the park and was on my road on his way to my house when my daughter found him , so i ran out greeted him and he ran straight into my house jumped on all the chairs like he normally does as hes so hyper , he then stole wileys toy and ran outside into the back garden with it and wiley was so good , i wouldnt like to of turned my back as i think wiley could of got aggresive i kept saying be nice wiley , but all in all he was ok with him i think he just wanted to play but did get a bit rough like he was putting him in his place , but thats understandable concidering he was on his turf , i think these two will get along in the same house eventually  spinner smile 
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Re: so so proud of wiley    Sun 06 Apr 2014, 9:28 pm

What a good boy Wiley. So glad Casper came back, it could have been a very different story crossing that road

If you keep walking them together and then back to your house it will get better with time and Wiley being used to him coming back

Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: so so proud of wiley    Sun 06 Apr 2014, 9:49 pm

Ive rollocked my mate as this has happened 3 times now when he's not known he's jumped , he did it wednesday night when my hubby was walking wiley on the field , my hubby turned round and there's casper running towards him , my hubby assumed he knew he had gone so just played ball with the pair of them for a bit then handed him back over the fence , then he did it friday night only my hubby werent on the field and he had ran off to some man with a dog , the man got hold of him cheacked his disk and put his lead on him and was goin to bring him home when my mate jumped over the fence and went and got him , i said to him you cannot turn your back now untill that fence is made higher , so whats he do tonight he said he was sat in the garden sunbathing so he said to him you wait there while he nipped up to the loo , come back down he had gone , he looked over the fence and he was nowhere to be seen , my daughter said there was a women with a dog on her mobile at the time she found him , so i guess she had rang the dog warden , like you say he could of been hit on that road , the poor dog just wants out because he doesnt walk him much

another proud moment for wiley aswell my hubby let him off lead with a shitzu , i dont normally let him off with dogs that small , but the owner said it was fine , so my hubby let him go and he was fine he just wanted to chase the stick the shitzu owners had
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Male
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: so so proud of wiley    Mon 07 Apr 2014, 5:34 am

Good lad Wiley , he's a pretty savvy lad listening to what you said , he was very good to let Casper in the house & not kick off ,

Sounds to me that even tho you said he may have been passed about before you got home somebody mixed him well
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: so so proud of wiley    Mon 07 Apr 2014, 9:07 am

Jakethedog wrote:
Good lad Wiley , he's a pretty savvy lad listening to what you said , he was very good to let Casper in the house & not kick off ,

Sounds to me that even tho you said he may have been passed about before you got home somebody mixed him well

Hes got to of been hasnt he as he loves other dogs , ok he wasnt keen on casper in here but thats to be expected , but outside hes great , but having said that is it just in some of there natures to be good ? as casper's never been mixed hardly and i would say he's softer than wiley

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so so proud of wiley    

Back to top Go down

so so proud of wiley
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1