Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

hubby neally ran over a staffie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: hubby neally ran over a staffie    Fri 15 Aug 2014, 9:46 pm

Jason neally ran over a staffie x tonight it ran out right infront of him and he had to emergency brake , it then ran off towards some kids so jason thought it was with them , then about 30 minutes later jason was just coming up the drive when a women came to our house asking if it was our dog as she has seen me walking that type of dog , havent a clue who she is but she knew me LOL , it was her kids that were with it , but they had just found it roaming loose , she had contained it in her garden and was about to ring the dog wardon but thought she would ask us first thinking it might of been ours , it was a very young dog aswell jason said , seen too much of this latly dogs running loose, it was only last week we found a shizu roaming about near our house so we followed it my youngest managed toi get near it and it lived just round the corner so we took it home but no one was there , so we rang the number on the collar and the lady came home and got her from us , my eldest daughters mother in law found two dogs roaming on wednesday near the tram tracks in blackpool , quite shocking really just how many i bet are loose
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Re: hubby neally ran over a staffie    Fri 15 Aug 2014, 10:05 pm

I have had the same a few times recently near here. The last one I just opened my back door and the dog jumped in the car, it was exhausted as it was a very warm day. I managed to trace it's owners by the local kids.

I can't understand why people let their dogs roam loose, there is a brindle coloured dog that roams loose near work and it is often crossing a quite busy road. Twice I have tried to catch it but it won't come to me, on one occasion I followed it in my car and tried to catch it but it's a slippery buggar. It's sad that it is out most days and if it comes across another dog walker it looks very apprehensive and normally disappears

Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: hubby neally ran over a staffie    Wed 27 Aug 2014, 7:10 am

Gosh honey, not sure if you read my post but I hit a staffie last year, it was ok but I was so upset.

Thankfully Blade received scuffs as I managed to brake in time.

Thank goodness no one was hurt xx
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: hubby neally ran over a staffie    Wed 27 Aug 2014, 7:43 pm

I don't understand how they get out and owners don't seem to notice?! I would know straight away, Enzo is like my shadow!

Back to top Go down
stepys1
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 2364

PostSubject: Re: hubby neally ran over a staffie    Wed 27 Aug 2014, 9:32 pm

It is worrying! Like you say Sel they follow you ever where so you'd soon notice. It's also the first thing you notice when they're not there, we're always saying 'is he with you'
Back to top Go down
lynneand billy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Female
Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: hubby neally ran over a staffie    Fri 29 Aug 2014, 10:44 am

thats awful some people just dont care, Billy is my 3rd son i always know where he is x
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: Re: hubby neally ran over a staffie    Sat 30 Aug 2014, 8:47 am

i know if wileys not in the room like lou said you always ask if he's with someone else , sometime he will sneak off upstairs and i have to get him down if my youngest is up there as i dont like them alone together , if shes not in i leave him up there just as long as i know where he is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hubby neally ran over a staffie    

Back to top Go down

hubby neally ran over a staffie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1