Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

bsl crap

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: bsl crap    Fri 26 Sep 2014, 7:50 pm

Hi

I have just read the most heartbreaking news on facebook , two blue staffies have been siezed from there owner for been tall , they have done nothing wrong they are freindly dogs , but because there tall they have been taken and put into kennels and deemed as type they live with a family who have kids the owners are distraught , now these dogs do look like crosses to me but some blue staff's are very bad examples of the breed , one of the dogs is kc registered

The assessor has been out today and the male has now been returned home , the female which is the one thats kc registered staffy has been held and deemed as pitbull type , he can have her back aslong as shes tattood . spayed , insured etc and wears a muzzle , but shes got puppies at home that are only 7 weeks so cannot be spayed for a while so shes now been held in kennel's till she can be spayed , they wont even allow her back to nurse her pups that is bloody cruel , she doesnt even look pitbull she just looks crossed to me
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: bsl crap    Fri 26 Sep 2014, 8:59 pm

yup the pups will be deemed type when there 9 months old he's said , he can sell them but he has to declare where they have gone and has to declare it to future owners that there type , tbh the more i have read the more its byb at its best but still not right to take his dogs like this
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: bsl crap    Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:44 pm

theres a lady on there defending saying her dogs have to wear muzzles now thats not the same carol is it ? i think shes called carol bell got two blues that have to wear muzzles
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Re: bsl crap    Fri 26 Sep 2014, 10:01 pm

Yep that's the lady, she owns Sapphire and Cobalt. Beautiful dogs, we have walked with her a couple of times

Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: bsl crap    Fri 26 Sep 2014, 10:11 pm

i had a look in her pics and they look abit like wiley but hard to tell as they have muzzles on them :( its disgusting breaks my heart seeing those poor dogs with muzzles on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bsl crap    

Back to top Go down

bsl crap
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1