Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

poor grisly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: poor grisly    Sat 21 Feb 2015, 7:34 pm

LOL was out walking wiley on thursday afternoon and we had taken him on the mossland for a good hour and a half and we walked back past the park , we was on the opposite side of the road to the park , when wiley stopped dead as he could see his mates at the other end of the field , i wasnt goin to go on as like i said had already given him a longish walk , but i felt mega tight as he really wanted to go on and just latly ive been abit of an unsocialble cow and taking wiley over the moss everday so hes not seen his mates , so while we were stood there deciding whether or not to let him go on for a bit , this dog came belting across the road to see wiley with its owner in hot persuit shouting its name (grisly) when it got to wiley it said hello and my dauighter said i know that dog its wileys mate ive not seen it before jason must of met it when taking wiley out , anyway grisly's owner told him to stay when he was with us , he complety ignored him again and ran back over the road before i had chance to grab him , poor grisly got a telling off it wasnt our fault honest LOL
Back to top Go down
stepys1
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 2364

PostSubject: Re: poor grisly    Sat 21 Feb 2015, 9:15 pm

Ah poor boy just wanted to see his friend lol
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member