Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

total different dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: total different dog    Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:58 am

Hi

I meet a guy on my walks who has a boxer and some type of mongrel bitch she looks like there might be abit of staffie in her , anyway she's really aggressive , proper showing her teeth and growling /barking everytime we pass , he even said she will have a go , wiley really dislikes her and kinda gets past her as quick as he can

Anyway the boxer has died so he's just got her now but earlier in the week he was walking her and his brothers dog , when i was chatting to some women with my back kinda to this man , wiley was off lead sniffing about , when i heard a voice shout can you get your dog
(ooop's i hadnt seen him sneak up ) so i called wiley to me and the dog wasnt been half as aggressive as she used to be , she had a little mumble but nothing like she used to be

Then i met him yesterday on another track , so i got wiley on the lead as i saw him coming , he then went into abit of a field to let me pass , his dog never murmered , so i said she seems great since youve only got her and he said yea she's fine , he asked if wiley was ok with other dogs so i said yea , he then brought her close to wiley to say hello and they were fine wiley sniffed her and wiley liked her he wanted to play , and she seemed to like wiley , total different dog to the dog i remember 2 weeks ago when he had the boxer
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31832

PostSubject: Re: total different dog    Wed 25 Mar 2015, 6:22 pm

Amazing how one dog can influence another. Maybe it's a potential playmate for Wiley?

Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 23354

PostSubject: Re: total different dog    Thu 26 Mar 2015, 7:17 am

Wow that's amazing how they change I wonder if she knew the boxer wasn't well so felt she needed to protect him.

I would try to meet again but on leads and maybe walk a distance and see how they are for a few weeks, you never know they could end up playing off lead together xx
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: Re: total different dog    Thu 26 Mar 2015, 9:49 am

He's not overly freindly tbh is the bloke he's says hi but then generally goes on his way, most dogs on there are off lead , he always has that one off lead even when she was aggressive , he just used to grab her when he see's another dog coming , i generally meet a lady with a black lab who ive got quite freindly with and wiley tends to have a play with her dog , and another women with a mongrel dog , i wonder if he gets another dog will that one become all protective again ? the boxer was old tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: total different dog    

Back to top Go down

total different dog
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1