Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

Hello from Northamtpon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PeppersMummy
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy

Female
Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Hello from Northamtpon   Thu 09 Apr 2015, 5:24 pm

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello and introduce myself (and puppy!), and offer a bit of background information on us.

Two years ago my mum passed away and my dad was getting very lonely, so he made the decision to buy a puppy having been raised with dogs all his life but never being aloud one when mum was alive due to a fear of them! We went and looked at various different breeds of dogs and he found love at first sight in a fawn Staffordshire bull terrier that he named Harley. Harley came from a lovely family that I've known for a while and was raised with 5 children, 6 littermates and mum and dad. Harley is settling in well with the family and him and my daughter have formed a bond that is beyond words. It's like he's always been with dad.

So fast forward a couple of weeks and the lady my dad brought Harley from puts up an advertisement for the one remaining puppy she has left, a beautiful brindle girl called Pepper. So I sent her a message to get some more information and to cut a long story short I'm picking her up Tuesday! I've not owned a dog before so I'm a little apprehensive to say the least but also excited!

Sorry that turned into such a long post but that's us!

And here's beautiful Pepper! I cannot wait to get her home!

photo image.jpg2.jpg

And here's her brother (my dads dog) Harley

photo image.jpg1.jpg

Last edited by PeppersMummy on Thu 09 Apr 2015, 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
stepys1
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 2369

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Northamtpon   Thu 09 Apr 2015, 7:33 pm

Hello spinner smile looking farward to hearing lots about them and lots of pics, they both look gorgeous. Ask away if you have any questions as lots of experienced owners on here
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Northamtpon   Thu 09 Apr 2015, 7:58 pm

Hello and welcome, Harley and Pepper are gorgeous. I'm sure you will have lots of fun with them both

Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Northamtpon   Thu 09 Apr 2015, 8:00 pm

Hello and to Staffiezone.  We hope you enjoy your time with us, to help you on your way we have attached a few useful links

Back to top Go down
tracyp
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 872

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Northamtpon   Fri 10 Apr 2015, 12:19 pm

They are both just lovely! Welcome!
Everyone here is so helpful & friendly. On any issue, everyone will try to do their best to help & suggest something.

Don't be apprehensive... Remember one thing... Don't let a pup do what you wouldn't allow a full grown dog to do. (Within reason, acounting for puppy play) ie. If you dont want a full grown staffy on your bed or couch... Don't let a pup.

They are both just gorgeous!

My friend had a red staff named Harley.
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Male
Number of posts : 3749

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Northamtpon   Sat 11 Apr 2015, 7:38 pm

Yay a new member & 2 new staffies   , im sure we will all love seeing updates of pepper & Harley , have to agree with tracy above , staffys need a firm but fair hand early in their development , , teach them rules & manners  straight away & it will help yours & their lives in the long run   staffys are very intelligent animals & love to be taught all kinds of things , they are like little sponges & soak everything up quickly , good luck , martin    
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Northamtpon   Sat 11 Apr 2015, 11:34 pm

welcome   Thanks for joining, they look like such cute puppies, looking forward to seeing more pics of them!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Northamtpon   

Back to top Go down

Hello from Northamtpon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staffiezone :: Welcome Zone for New Members :: New Members Lounge-
Jump to: