Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

We love to support our local rescue centre.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tracyp
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 872

PostSubject: We love to support our local rescue centre.   Sat 09 May 2015, 7:20 am

They support/rehome near any animal.
My sis in law with the 2 poodles had 2 dog beds in her car boot at my mum in laws birthday for us. Neither big enough for either for my dogs, would have been ok for poodles but mine are "slightly larger", so she donated them back to the rescue. But i trully appreciated her thought for mine! She popped in last week. She found a far larger bed, jess loved it! Loads of Love As new! For only $6! Its excellent! Washable cover, fleecy top, its thick, her hips can rest without ever touching the floor, its so new I would have paid $80. Tyson has claimed it as his so.... she found another "as new" bed, exactly the same as one I got for Tyson for $35 bucks. She got it for $4!

The rescue centre needs to raise their prices to increase their income! Brand new doggie stuff at "crazy, stupid, low prices". I'm off to see what I can donate to them to help out. I'm sure I have puppy beds, bowls, collars, I know I have puppy leads I dont need.

What a lovely, caring, sis in law I have & what a generous rescue centre.
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31921

PostSubject: Re: We love to support our local rescue centre.   Sun 24 May 2015, 10:37 pm

My rescue sells items very cheap at their summer and winter fairs, I usually get a couple of bargains.

They have their summer fair tomorrow but I don't think I will be going as had to spend my pennies on new tyres

Back to top Go down

We love to support our local rescue centre.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1