Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

here we are again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rockromantic
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: here we are again.    Sun 23 Aug 2015, 7:24 pm

With Sam.

Since Busters left, he's been a brilliant dog. I've spent enough time telling people so.

How silly I am.

I'd be around 3 female dogs this day and when i came home hadn't got changed like i usually would, i just didn't think, i got to comfortable. Be it the scent of the females or food Sammy and George kicked of with each other. In 5 years they've never directly gone for each other.

Me wanting to get George of Sam's face tried to pry his jaw open and caught my finger, he bit down, crushed and broke my finger.

Sam's eye is a mess. He's booked in for an operation tomorrow at the vets to the tune of £400.

I've no idea where i go from here. There like best friends again now.

Where the actual hell did i go wrong with these boys.
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31845

PostSubject: Re: here we are again.    Sun 23 Aug 2015, 9:46 pm

Sorry to hear this Saz, are either of them castrated? Were any of the bitches on heat?

Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 23371

PostSubject: Re: here we are again.    Mon 24 Aug 2015, 7:14 am

Awwwww honey don't beat yourself up but learn from this.

My boys have had a go at each other over a treat a few years ago and we have to throw water over them to get them to stop so we could separate. It shakes you up big time but I never forget that these are animals n not humans so I am always aware of this now but we never leave alone when we are out.

I hope the op goes ok and I hope you feel a little better xx

Keep us all posted

Xxhugsxx
Back to top Go down
rockromantic
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: here we are again.    Wed 26 Aug 2015, 10:04 pm

No I was guna get Sam done same time as he operation but I had two days to raise £400 the operation had to be done Monday so I had the weekend just to find money for that so neutering has took a back seat but it's definitely happening even C has agreed.

No idea about the bitches, ones spayed, one is 20 weeks old the other I don't know.

We're okay his operations gone brilliantly, we're all okay, got an X-ray for my hand coming up but they reckon it'll be strapped up another four weeks. Sam needs his come on for 6 weeks. We're all just ridiculously tired.

This next to months are going to drag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here we are again.    

Back to top Go down

here we are again.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staffiezone :: Dog Chat, Help and Advice :: General or Random Staffie, Bullie and Dog Chat-
Jump to: