Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

Naughty Enz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Naughty Enz    Mon 24 Aug 2015, 9:54 pm

So tonight I had a visitor coming to see me about the house, I was sat waiting and knew Enzo would be a pain jumping up so I prepared a kong stuffed with banana. 
I also started doing some training while I was waiting, pretending someone was at the door and keeping him back instead of barging through and he was doing it very well so I was giving him lots of praise. 

I did it again but this time as I opened the front door he seen someone across the road and ran straight out across the road and over to a couple who were unloading shopping from their car! Luckily it's a cul de sac so not a busy road but still! I shouted 'come' over and over and to be fair he Came straight back but omg! As he got into the house I shouted naughty boy and he jumped straight onto his bed ears down lol. Then he hid upstairs!

Then the visitor turned up and was petrified of dogs so I had to shut him out (upstairs) with his kong. I'm glad I prepared that. He still tried jumping up at her but I managed to distract him away with the kong.

Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31832

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Enz    Mon 24 Aug 2015, 10:33 pm

Gosh I bet your heart was in your mouth when he ran out, glad all ended well

Shame your visitor did not like dogs, I hate shutting mine away as it makes them worse as they whinge constantly

Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 23354

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Enz    Tue 25 Aug 2015, 6:12 pm

Ohhhh I bet like Jo said your heart was in your mouth

Bless Enzo for being naughty he looks like butter wouldn't melt xx
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Enz    Tue 25 Aug 2015, 9:35 pm

I was also worried he might run into their house as their front door was open and they have a new born baby, I had no shoes on and it was raining so I couldn't run after him! So glad he came straight back

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Enz    

Back to top Go down

Naughty Enz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1