Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

sad news about tyne

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kirstie
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 1603

PostSubject: Re: sad news about tyne   Thu 25 Mar - 11:30

thanks angel hun xxxx i was also told by them that i should have been firm with him as you have to be with male staffs...... hello!!!!! i own a male staffy cross and a male rottie and they r as soft as butter and ive never had to be violent towards him in anyway, would they rather i knocked the crap outta him????
i knew things like this went on but to be so close to it scares me. i know that tyne was loved in his last few months and was ' king ' had a few tears this morning as his new collar came but instead of hiding it away ive put it on our taz so i can look at it n think happy thoughts.
it just doesnt bear thinking about the what could have happened and in a way we got off lucky. such a shame, ive told stacey his breeder about it all and shes of the same opinion that the old owners are idiots and should have told me. i think i would have steered clear if id have known but i am so pleased i got to know him and help him ultimatley in the end xxxx
Back to top Go down
Eddi and Daisy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 4187

PostSubject: Re: sad news about tyne   Thu 25 Mar - 12:31

What gorgeous pictures of him hun he looks so relaxed with Demi.

Please don't beat yourself up over this honey, the previous owners need a good seeing too they way they treated him, they must have taught him to be dangerous omg that makes me so angry.

You did so well for him and gave him the chance to be happy.
Back to top Go down
kirstie
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: sad news about tyne   Thu 25 Mar - 12:41

thanks hun im so angry over it they should have told us we have kids coming in all the time. i now know he is at peace the poor bugger would have been so confused through them i hope they are pleased with themselves and i hope they can sleep at night knowing what they've done to an innocent little boy x
Back to top Go down
Eddi and Daisy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 4187

PostSubject: Re: sad news about tyne   Thu 25 Mar - 12:42

It's sickening they should be reported, I really hope they don't have any other dogs!!
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

PostSubject: Re: sad news about tyne   Thu 25 Mar - 13:59

i dont know what to say im totally gobsmacked , yes i have seen dogs trained to comand words guard dogs and police but ffs he was a pet as angel said it doesnt bare thing about what could have happened , and to be honest i would imagine that wasnt the only word he was taught
poor tyne he didnt have a chance really thanks to bloody mindless morons .

I am so glad he found you Kirstie these last few months at least he knew what love and kindness was even if he was unsure how to react but hun smile now and be happy for Tyne and be proud for what you did for him
god knows what would have happened to him otherwise xxxxx
Back to top Go down
kirstie
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: sad news about tyne   Thu 25 Mar - 19:38

honestly jo i felt physically sick when i read what she typed i dont no if she meant to let it slip or not my mams so angry that somebody can do that to a pet. im just pleased that i was able to meet him and show him what a real home is like. im proud of him as he really did try to fit in but i guess they just messed him up bigstyle and to think they had young children i think the oldest was only 4 or 5. it shows you its not just young people who treat dogs like weapons they should have known better.
over the last 10 month i have had tears of joy and tears of stress with him but now i look back and think he was such a lovely dog and think what he should have been atleast i now know hes safe away from idiots who treat him like muck xxxx
Back to top Go down
shelleyb
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy

Female
Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: sad news about tyne   Mon 17 May - 20:43

really sad to read this ,u are no way at fault n the vet was right it was the best thing to do ,at least u were with him at the end xxxxx rip tyne
Back to top Go down
kirstie
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: sad news about tyne   Mon 17 May - 20:47

thanx shelleyb xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sad news about tyne   

Back to top Go down