Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

More dogs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31829

PostSubject: More dogs!   Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:47 pm

I know this probably sounds really selfish but for some time now my two have been the only dogs in the street and they ave been able to come and go as they please.
As we live in a cul de sac I've never worried about them coming out onto the front when I'm in the garden or bringing the shopping in etc.

Now we have four dogs in the street and two are let out to roam free, in fact one ran to the end of the street a couple of weeks ago and was run over but thankfully he is OK

The other one is the old thyme bulldog who lives next door but one. It's always out crapping all over the street and I'm concerned some of the neighbours may think it's mine. I've spoken to my next door neighbours who live between us and they know we are responsible and would not leave it

I'm seriously thinking about fencing my front off but it would be difficult and expensive. My drive is very steep and the wall is dry stone walling so you cant erect a fence on it umm

Back to top Go down
stepys1
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 2333

PostSubject: Re: More dogs!   Mon 20 Mar 2017, 8:51 pm

Oh that's so bad! Really don't know why people bother to have a pet. Could you imagine letting your dogs out in the street on their own! You'd be worried sick!

What about some signs on lamp posts? Some residents in a round near us have put up their own signs about dog mess in their street
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 23352

PostSubject: Re: More dogs!   Tue 21 Mar 2017, 9:48 am

That's not very good at all - I hope you find a good resolve as it is a worry you could do without xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More dogs!   

Back to top Go down

More dogs!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1