Staffiezone

Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

HomeFrontLog inChat BoxRegister

Share | 

Chloe is being so naughty!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 31917

PostSubject: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 12:49 pm

She has decided recently that it will be great fun to keep peeing on our bed, so we have started to keep the door closed all the time.
She then decided that as the bedroom was closed she would pee on the bath mat in the bathroom (this door has a dodgy handle so she can push it open). So we have started to lift the bath mat and put it on the side of the bath. So for the last 2 days she has decided to tip the bathroom bin all over the floor and scatter it everywhere as there is nothing else in there.

So yesterday afternoon the child gate was put back at the bottom of the stairs to stop her going up so blow me she goes and digs the biggest blinking hole I have ever seen in our back garden and then trots into the front room covered in crap and mud as it had been raining all week so i ended up scrubbing the living room carpet.

Every time she has been out since she has gone straight back to start the hole so I cant even leave her on her own in the garden umm

Back to top Go down
CodyBoo
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 4517

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 12:52 pm

OMG. She is being naughty! I wonder what's got into her?

I can't imagine her being so bad, she just looks so sweet and inoccent. lol!
Back to top Go down
lindauk
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 9711

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 12:56 pm

poor chloe
i wonder whats making her pee indoors
i can understand the holes in the garden it a terrier thing
hope shes ok x
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 7814

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 1:03 pm

old age with the weeing and also a bit of second puppy hood some get this as they get in to their senior years no idea why they just seem to
the digging is a terrier thing sounds like shes having a really naughty stage it should stop again though :))
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member

Female
Number of posts : 7512

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 1:46 pm

Naughty Chloe.
Why do they always find a new thing to do that is wrong?
Ruby's new thing is chewing the throw on the furniture umm

Back to top Go down
Wendy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 2:48 pm

Poor Chloe.

Jo have you got any new additions to the family ??? If so I'd say it could be an attention thing.

As for the digging, omw, lol, she certainly has plenty of energy for a old girl love

My Ollie has been driving me nuts lately, he keeps licking the sofa making wet patches whilst hes lying on it
Back to top Go down
wids
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 11372

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 2:48 pm

I know she's being naughty Jo, but I have to confess I laughed when I read your post - you've made her sound so cheeky.

Only cure I know for hole digging is to put their own poo in the hole not 100% guaranteed and not nice, but it does work most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 3:40 pm

I cant put the poo in the hole or Reuben would eat it He used to eat lots of other dogs poop when he was younger but for some reason still gets chloes so we have to be on the ball when she goes out.

She used to pee on the bed a while ago and we had her at the vets but he said it was behavioural?

She has never raided the bin before and I was blaming Reuben until I caught her in the act!

Back to top Go down
wids
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 11372

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 4:06 pm

Years back we had a Yorkie that used to pee on our bed when I put clean bedding on? Stopped all of a sudden never understood why she did it. She was not young or senior - often wondered if it was something in the washing powder or softner?

With it being your bed then the bathroom once she lost access to that, wondering if it is anything to do with "asserting herself" in a weird way.
But that doesn't make sense with the bin only the mat.

If nothing different going on at home, hard to say why she would start doing this. Unless she is seriously cheesed off about something? Is the Parrot still bothering her.

Back to top Go down
Wendy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 5:22 pm

Jo when did Chloe start peeing in the house again ???
Is it a fairly new thing thats started back up ???
Just wondering if shes feeling a little jealous of Reuben seeing you have recently started taking Reuben to flyball, perhaps being naughty is her way of getting your attention, does Chloe go with you to flyball ???

My Ollie gets very jealous of Poppy even though they've never been treated any differently, his behaviour really changes if he thinks Poppy's getting something he isn't even if its only going for extra walks each day, just an idea
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 5:54 pm

Hi Wendy

No she does not come as she does not like other dogs and would cause chaos. I also take Reuben to dog training once a week and again she does not come there either.

She has only been like this for a couple of weeks and the only thing different was that we went away. The parrot has calmed down with the water so I dont think it is him

Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 23446

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 7:22 pm

Naughty Chloe - it must be stressful thinking what will she do next - although I did chuckle at the post - sorry honey xx

Maybe its just her age as someone has mentioned - my sisters dog who wasn't a Stafford did very similar things as Holly got older - some were very bizarre - the vet just put it down to her age - a little like us when we get older we tend to behave like a child -

Have you tried those puppy pads?
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 7:28 pm

Ah my darling Chloe! You naughty girl! Could be she's having a second child hood if so, I hope she enjoys it but poor you Jo having to clean up after her. Elsdon and Ruby have been like naughty children this weekend, it was as if I had never taken them to training classes, no heeling, no notice of me at all, must be the sea air, that ozone stuff!
Back to top Go down
CodyBoo
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 4517

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 9:45 pm

Cody has just been a little sod. We have moved my daughter out her bedroom and she is sharing with me until the move so the other family can bring stuff over and store it in her room to reduce the amount on moving day.

Kayleigh's matress was stood upright in my room and the naughty boy cocked his leg up it. Luckily his aim was off and he missed it and peed all over the floor (lino luckily) red angry
Back to top Go down
lindauk
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 9711

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 9:54 pm

janandruby44 wrote:
Elsdon and Ruby have been like naughty children this weekend, it was as if I had never taken them to training classes, no heeling, no notice of me at all, must be the sea air, that ozone stuff!
you do realise morcambe is opposite sellafield !!!
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 7:21 am

Linda I did wonder what that was across the bay? So it wasn't ozone after all. They are back to normal now we are home ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chloe is being so naughty!   

Back to top Go down

Chloe is being so naughty!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1